Systems Support Technician
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new Systems Support Technician who can help us make our wonderful charity even better by using cutting-edge technology.
As a member of our small team, you will also have plenty of opportunity to develop essential new skills in all areas of business, such as communication, time management, and management information systems.
Are you interested?
If you can answer yes to the following questions, then we’d love to hear from you.
- a recent computer science graduate with a working knowledge of both MacOS and Windows who is keen to kick-start a career in the technology sector or have you previously worked in IT support
- a logical thinker
- good at solving technical problems
- able to work to deadlines
- a ‘people person’ who is able to build rapport quickly
- precise with good attention to detail
- able to think on your feet
- able to communicate in a calm and clear way, both verbally and in writing
The successful candidate will report directly to our Head of Technology to provide:
- First class technical support to both our staff and external users
- Maintenance and administration of our internal databases, servers, network and infrastructure.
- 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Based in Bath City Centre
- Salary range: £21,000 to £23,000 per annum (depending on experience)
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
Closing date: close of play Friday, 30 October 2020
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send a current CV and covering letter outlining how your skills, knowledge and experience match the person specification of the role, to Ginny Puddy, HR Officer, St John’s Foundation, 4/5 Chapel Court, Bath BA1 1SQ or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sectors of the community. All applicants must be entitled to work in the UK.