In light of recent events relating to the spread of Coronavirus, we wish to reassure the public we are following and adhering to the latest advice from Public Health England (PHE), the Government and BaNES Council to reduce the risk to our employees and the community of residents we support.
Following last night’s address by the Prime Minister, as of 17 March 2020, we have invoked our Business Continuity Programme:
- From this point onwards, all our office-based staff will work remotely, from home.
- Our Independent Living Assistants will continue to deliver a fully compliant service, providing personal and domiciliary support to our residents within their almshouse accommodation.
- Our Individual Funding Support Programme will continue to operate, however all Community Outreach Activities have been suspended until further notice.
- Our maintenance team is continuing to provide services at our almshouse sites.
- In keeping with government advice, any staff members working on site who present with a cough or temperature will have to self-isolate for 14 days.
- Our almshouse residents are asked to follow government guidelines with regard to self isolation and we ask that visitors only come to St John’s if absolutely necessary.
- All external meetings / events have either been postponed or re-arranged to take place by video conferencing.
We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and will post regular updates as they arise.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
If you require any further assistance, please call 01225 486400.