St John’s offers quality almshouse apartments based in the centre of Bath and Combe Park, adjacent to the RUH.
We currently have 96 almshouse apartments, creating a community, which supports and empowers people to be independent.
Independent Living Service
Our Independent Living Service is a person-centred service providing quality care and support which steps in when individuals need support to remain as independent as possible.
Being independent gives people a feeling of purpose and self-worth. Without independence, life can become meaningless. How many times have you heard someone say, ‘I don’t want to be a burden’?
The service is regulated under the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and is rated ‘good’.
- Care and support
- Welfare support when you need it, we step away when you don’t
- Safe discharge from hospital offering support to promote a return to health
- Support with housekeeping
- Housing support and maintenance of your home
- Opportunities for leisure, learning and personal fulfilment.
- Respect of your individuality.