Good Living accomodation
Our 90 alms-apartments are situated in two settings across Bath – Chapel Court next to the Thermae Spa in the city centre, and Combe Park, situated next to Lansdown Cricket Club.
Our Service is not to be confused with a care home or an assisted living service. Our residents are responsible for themselves and managing their own health and wellbeing. However, our Advisors on-site from 8am-8pm Monday to Friday to offer advice as needed.
There is an active social scene at St John’s, with a programme of varied activities that residents are welcome to get involved with.
A Good Living resident at St John’s can expect:
- A high-quality, self-contained apartment
- Good Living Advisors on-site Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm
- Pastoral support from our chaplaincy team
- A guest suite for your visitors
- Use of shared spaces, such as laundry, library and lounge areas
- Free WiFi in communal areas
- Thorough cleaning on a daily basis of all communal areas
- Professionally maintained gardens
- A management team providing support with property maintenance
- A ready-made, supportive community of neighbours
- Access to optional 24-hour emergency call-out system
- Access to optional housekeeping services, such as cleaning, laundry, shopping and medication collection
- Helpful and accurate signposting to key charities and social care agencies