Good Living accommodation
Our 90 almshouses are situated in two settings across Bath – Chapel Court next to the Thermae Spa in the city centre, and Combe Park, situated next to Lansdown Cricket Club.
City Centre Almshouses, Bath, BA1 1SQ
Combe Park Almshouses, Bath, BA1 3NF
Our Service is not to be confused with a care home or an assisted living service. Our residents are responsible for themselves and managing their own health and wellbeing. However, our Advisors are on-site up to 12 hours a day, Monday to Friday to offer advice as needed.
There is an active social scene at St John’s, with a programme of varied activities that residents are welcome to get involved with.
A Good Living resident at St John’s can expect:
- A high-quality, self-contained apartment
- Good Living Advisors on-site Monday to Friday, up to 12 hours a day
- Pastoral support from our chaplaincy team
- A guest suite for your visitors
- Use of shared spaces, such as laundry, library and lounge areas
- Free WiFi in communal areas
- Thorough cleaning on a daily basis of all communal areas
- Professionally maintained gardens
- A management team providing support with property maintenance
- A ready-made, supportive community of neighbours
- Access to optional 24-hour emergency call-out system
- Access to optional housekeeping services, such as cleaning, laundry, shopping and medication collection
- Helpful and accurate signposting to key charities and social care agencies
Register your interest in our almshouse apartments
For further information, and to register your interest in St John’s almshouse apartments in Bath, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01225 486401.